Favourite knitting websites



I thought I would just add a post listing some of the best websites I know for knitting info/shopping in the UK and beyond:

- The knitty magazine is brilliant! It has loads of free, fashionable patterns and with its links to some of the designers’ blogs it opens up a whole new world of yarn. Check out the photo of Tempting that I knitted using Jenna Adorno's pattern from the archives.
- Ok I’ll admit it, I am a complete yarn snob and practically all the wool I have ever bought comes from Rowan. If you love knitting then you should definitely join. You get an amazing magazine twice a year and the website has some free pattern downloads.
- My favourite online kitting store is Angel Yarns. They sell almost everything you could want.
- And the best site for gifts for knitters has to be Curious Yarns. I’m including this in case my husband logs on to my blog. I really love their sock kits and the cute little stitch markers.
- And of course there is Kim Hargreaves. No comment necessary!