New Beginnings – Pure Silk

This is just a short blog to let you know what I have decided to knit next… the Tie Front Bolero from Debbie Bliss Pure Silk Collection.

I’m knitting it in Rowan wool cotton but I really want to try the pure silk and I have already picked out another design I want to knit with it.

I took a photo of my tension square yesterday to give an idea of the colour.

But then I managed to finish the whole left front and part of the right front. Monkey is so busy studying that he doesn’t notice that I’m actually spending my day on the couch, watching Ingrid Bergman movies and knitting rather than cleaning the flat! But don’t worry I always make sure his tea is on the table.

One more thing – another new Kim Hargreaves collection is out!! Have a look.

1 comment:

Allen Nixon said...

Very nice posst