Still going...


I’ve almost finished the second sleeve of Charley – slipped it into the photo above. That means that by this weekend I will be blocking and seaming. Hurray! I’m a bit worried though about how little wool I have left, only one ball to go and I have to do the collar after the body is all put together. I will most definitely growl if I run out.

I have joined my first knit-along and I’m so excited. I’ve added a link on the left. It’s called the Year of the Sweater. Everyone on it seems really nice, I’m hoping that it will help me complete the challenge I’ve set myself to knit one top/jumper/cardigan every month. Only 8 days left to finish Charley (plenty of time!!).

My Denise interchangeable needles have arrived and they seem great. The case is so compact and they fit together really easily. I’ll make sure that I use them for my next project so that I can do a proper review. I have to say that the internet shop I bought them from is brilliant. I only ordered them on Sunday morning and they were with me by Tuesday evening. Well done to the Woolly Workshop, I’ll definitely be shopping there again.

Clever Monkey is out playing football tonight so I finally have use of the computer again, although at the price of the company I’m not sure it’s worth it!

It was my friend’s birthday on Monday and I’m meeting her on Friday after work but I can’t think what to buy her. I’m thinking of getting one of these really cute Wicker bags from Accessorize but I’m worried that it won’t be fashionable enough. Jo is so stylish, she always looks good and like she stepped out of a glossy magazine. Maybe I’ll get her a cook book…

No comments: