Print O'The Wave

I’m feeling very happy at the moment, yesterday I found out that one of my best friends is getting married (she was one of my bridesmaids if you’ve looked at my wedding photos). I’m so happy for her and her fiance! He is really lovely and they make such a great couple. Apparently he jetted her off to Italy on a surprise holiday and gave her with a beautiful pear-shaped diamond ring. How romantic is that?
Anyway, I’ve decided that I want to make her an engagement present and my plan is to make Eunny’s Print O'the Wave stole. I’ve ordered some ivory cobweb weight yarn from Posh Yarns(I’ve also ordered some in raspberry because if I enjoy making it I’m going to make my Gran one too).
Anyway, this does mean that I am going to take a brief break from my sweater/top challenge of one a month but never mind - how long can a couple of stoles take :-)
I’m thinking of joining the Amazing Lace KAL, has anyone else joined up?
I really want to post some pictures of my finished April and May projects but blogger won't let me. I hope that it will be behaving itself by tomorrow.

1 comment:

dreamcatcher said...

That's a beautiful lace pattern, it will look fabulous in some Posh Yarn :-)